Asante Kotoko Sporting Club has officially unveiled their partnership deal with Hisense Ghana at a colourful ceremony at the AH Hotel in East Legon, Accra.
The Porcupines announced the partnership deal on Friday, 23 October after fruitful negotiations.
Special guests of honour for the event were brand ambassador for Hisense, Nana Ama McBrown and Former Togo and Arsenal star, Emmanuel Adebayor.
McBrown urged Asante Kotoko fans to support the club and back the partnership between the two entities. On his part, the former Real Madrid star, Adebayor said the partnership will not only promote Kumasi Asante Kotoko but it’s also an uplifting moment for the development of Ghana football.
Hisense from this year to the following seasons will be the official household electronic partner with the Porcupines.
Details of the contract are as follows:
1. 3 million Cedis in Cash and product for 3 years. 1 million Cedis a year.
An initial 500,000 Cedis has already been paid.
2. Products worth 250,000 to furnish Adako Jachie Training Grounds and offices.
3. Fan of the Match award: Any Kotoko fan who is selected fan if the month gets 5,000 cedis worth of product that month.
4. Any Kotoko player who wins goal of the month in the league gets 5,000 worth of product.
5. Kotoko fans with membership card get discount on all purchases they make at any Hisense shop depending on the product you purchase.
6. Hisense to award an opposing player who will score a winning goal against Kotoko Ghc 5,000 which is unprecedented
Asante Kotoko have already secured eight sponsorships under Nana Yaw Amponsah’s administration believed to be worth nine hundred and fifty thousand cedis (Ghc950,000) including Veo, Adonko Company Limited, InStat Football, Cedar point pharmaceutical, Errea, Hisense Ghana, StarLife and Star Assurance.