The Ghana Premier league has been left of the 2018 International Federation of Football History and Statistics(IFFHS) in an annual survey conducted by the globally revered outlet.
The survey spanned from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 with every single league in the world factored in.
The Brazilian topflight continue to flex muscles with the elite leagues in the World with Spanish la Liga staying top for the 13th time in the last 28 years.
The global ranking pegged La Liga just above the media engulfed English premier League with South American duo of Brazil and Colombia just sitting above the Italian Serie A in the top 5 rankings.
A total of 11 African countries made the list in the top 80 category with the likes of Ghana, Senegal and Ivory Coast missing out conspicuously.
The Moroccan Botola topped the the African version and were followed closely by rival champions, Tunisian Ligue 1 with Super Ligue of DR Congo zooming 30 places into the third slot.
The complete under the African perspective is seen below :
- Morocco (27th in the world with 511.5 points )
- Tunisia (30th in the world with 499.5 points )
- DR Congo ( 32nd in the world with 476.5 points)
- .Egypt (33rd in the world with 474.5 points)
- Zambia(35th in the world with 441.5 points)
- Sudan (45th in the world with 390 points)
- Algeria (46th in world with 388.5 points)
- South Africa (50th in the world with 376 points)
- Angola (57th in the world with 351.5 points)
- Cameroon (76th in the world With 273.5 points
- Nigeria (77th in the world with 271 points)
- Ghana Premier League have a dormant spell due to the massive investigation from Anass Aremeyaw Anass.